Invisalign® technology is known for getting results in about half the time of traditional braces. But some patients still have genuine needs for an accelerated timeline beyond that.
What can you do if your job or other life circumstances don’t fit with wearing clear aligners for even six months? Let’s talk about accelerated orthodontics.
Invisalign® Aligners: What Is Accelerated Orthodontics?
In accelerated orthodontics, we use the latest techniques that help teeth to move even faster to new positions. Invisalign braces themselves are an improvement because we can plan and move teeth with greater precision.
But we are constantly learning improved techniques that can even improve the speed of Invisalign clear teeth aligners.
In other words, you can use the Invisalign system plus a booster service that speeds it up even more. It’s like installing a high-performance engine in an already nice car.
You might not see these options at every family dental practice in the Bay Area. But we are proud to offer them at our local dentist office in San Jose.
How Does Acceleration Work?
You don’t need to study all the mechanics of accelerated orthodontics to enjoy the benefits of it. Imagine having straight, even teeth in only 90–120 days! How would that improve your confidence and help you achieve your goals?
But if you enjoy learning, here’s the general idea behind Acceleration:
- When you wear Invisalign trays in general, they create a temporary path for your teeth to move through.
- To speed this up, we use the latest dental tool designs that make even easier, faster paths for your teeth.
- This works with the Invisalign process to shorten its timeframe and enhance what it already does so well.
- These tools stimulate the jaw to let your teeth move and create new jaw bone cells.
- And we can use these techniques for many different teeth at the same time, so they’re all moving through a software-designed plan.
Our Invisalign dentists both love to keep learning, so we’ll always use the most effective and up-to-date tools and techniques for Acceleration.
The latest advancements can speed up tooth movement by about 60% for some patients. That means, for example, a 6-month treatment might drop to 3 months.
Results vary, but if you’re interested let’s discuss this idea!
Why Should I Be Interested in Acceleration for Invisalign Braces?
At our dental clinic, we’ve seen patients who need accelerated orthodontics for many different reasons. It’s often not because they’re impatient. See if any of these relate to you:
- Relapse: Have you had traditional or clear braces before? If your teeth have moved back toward their old positions, acceleration can give you Invisalign results quicker than your first treatment.
- A Life Change: Maybe you are moving to a new area of the country soon, getting married, trying to get promoted, or are motivated by another major change.
- Short Tooth Roots: If your tooth roots are very short, your family dentist may recommend Acceleration to avoid issues that short roots can cause during treatment.
- Unresponsive Teeth: If your teeth haven’t responded well to orthodontics in the past, the latest techniques may get the moving.
- Burnout: Have you stopped halfway through orthodontics before? With these newer dental services, we might help you finish in half the time, getting you the smile you want.
Invisible braces are exciting on their own. But if you need an extra boost, we’re always happy to discuss accelerated orthodontics with you during your FREE consultation at the dentist office.
Shorten Your Invisalign Braces Treatment, So You Can Show Off Your Straight Smile For:
Exciting Opportunities: Do you need confidence to go after a job opening or promotion? A new smile will help.
Family Events: Get ready for next year’s reunion, wedding, or vacation.
Dating: Imagine asking someone out or going out to dinner with perfect teeth!
Moving: Make a memorable first impression when you move to a new region.
Anniversaries: Show your special someone a new facet to your personality with a stunning smile.
Self-Care: An ideal bite and better tooth spacing can keep your gums and teeth healthier in the long term—and a great smile will make you feel better about yourself.
Get the Smile You Want in No Time With Acceleration for Invisalign Clear Braces!
You could show off your new Invisalign smile even faster with Acceleration. This is one of the latest frontiers of dentistry, so we’re excited to talk about it, if you’re interested.
At your FREE Invisalign consultation, you’ll be able to ask all your questions, tell us your goals, and get honest answers. Schedule your appointment with Advanced Dentistry by Design today!