As an adult, it can be frustrating to have a missing tooth. And you might think you don’t have time to deal with it or get it replaced.
But what if you could get a new tooth at the dental clinic in just one appointment? You wouldn’t have to wait weeks or months between procedures. You can get teeth on same-day at Advanced Dentistry by Design. Call our office now for an appointment.
Note: If you need to see the emergency dentist because of a severe tooth injury, call us immediately for our first time slot.
How Same-Day Tooth Replacement Can Help You
What specifically is your goal for your tooth implant? What is a missing or damaged tooth doing to your lifestyle? What is it preventing or disrupting? You might want a new tooth to support:
- That upcoming big date.
- Your demanding work schedule.
- Your responsibilities caring for your family.
- An important presentation when you need to look your best.
- A special event that has been on the calendar for months.
As a busy adult, you don’t want to be without your smile. Let’s get your focus and energy back on what matters to you.
Efficient Same-Day Tooth Replacement for Optimal Results
How do we streamline the dental implant process to give you a new tooth in just one appointment? Here’s a summary of the quick process:
- 3D Scans: The dental team will take detailed dental x-rays to plan the optimal implant placement.
- Exam: Your family dentist will professionally check up on your dental health for any issues that would interfere.
- Consultation: The dentist will answer any questions you have and recommend a plan.
- Dental Surgery: Here at our family dental practice, we’re fully equipped to give you implant surgery, placing a new tooth root into the jawbone.
- Tooth Restoration: A dental specialist will prepare a temporary crown that we’ll attach to your implant through an implant abutment.
With years of practice, we efficiently complete these dental implant steps to get you a new tooth as soon as possible. You’ll be able to go back to your normal life with your temporary crown.
Then, at a follow-up appointment, we’ll eventually replace your temporary crown with a permanent crown that we customize specifically for your smile.
Same-Day Dental Implants for Instant Confidence
After your implant procedure, you’ll be able to re-enter your routine without worrying about your missing tooth. Smile big for pictures. Chat with a new acquaintance. Get up front for a presentation. Talk without a lisp or whistle.
If you’ve been struggling through every day with an empty socket, you’ll probably spring back to being your old self. It’ll be such a relief to have a whole smile again, you might even have extra energy for a while, smiling more than you used to. Call us now for a FREE same-day dental implant consultation.
Is Jawbone Deterioration Serious?
Having a missing tooth is more than an aesthetic dentistry issue. A lost tooth means that the tooth root in the jawbone is also gone.
When that portion of the jaw is no longer needed to support a tooth, it starts to deteriorate. The bone shrinks, which can cause:
- Pain when you chew.
- Jaw pain and headaches.
- The sound of your voice changing.
- Other teeth migrating toward the socket.
- A change in your facial shape, including sagging.
- Wrinkles around your mouth—and changes to your mouth shape.
The tooth implant process stimulates and strengthens the jawbone, stopping this deterioration. It may even strengthen your features, making you look more youthful.
How Much Do Same-Day Dental Implants Cost?
Think about your tooth replacement options. Only same-day implants can give you this level of value—convenience, confidence, long-term results, a great-looking smile, and much more.
As for the price tag, every case is unique. It’s based on the materials chosen for the dental crown, the materials in the abutment, and what your insurance will cover. We’ll know the costs for your case during your appointment, and you can discuss it with a team member.
Remember, each dental implant is also a long-term investment because it can support not only this initial tooth but also a later bridge or denture. Each implant lasts a lifetime.
Contact Our Dental Implant Team to Schedule Your FREE Same-Day Tooth Replacement Consultation!
We take care of every step of this process at our local dentist office in San Jose. Plus, the consultation itself is totally free. You’ll get 3D scans, an exam, and much more without any risk or obligation.
Just call 408-258-5054, tell us your situation, and get your free appointment. Call now to take the first step toward a great-looking new tooth.