You can expect to see digital planning with 3D printing and facial scanning become routine practices in dentistry. With how fast technology is moving, the treatment and benefits our dentists can give you are rapidly increasing.
Discover the delight of seeing the final design of your smile with Digital Smile and 3D Perfect Design before you start treatment. Start your cosmetic dentistry journey by scheduling a consultation.
The Fibonacci Series and the Golden Ratio of Beauty
The Fibonacci series is a sequence of numbers where each number is the sum of the two preceding ones, starting from 0 and 1. This sequence has been found in many aspects of nature, from the spirals of seashells to the arrangement of leaves on a stem.
The ratio of consecutive Fibonacci numbers approaches the golden ratio, a mathematical constant that is often associated with beauty and harmony. This ratio can be found in many beautiful things in nature, including the proportions of the human face.
The Golden Ratio and Your Smile
Cosmetic dentistry seeks to enhance the appearance of teeth and gums to improve a person’s smile. Like the golden ratio found in nature, cosmetic dentistry also aims to create balance and harmony in the smile by using principles of proportion and symmetry.
Dentists use various techniques to create a beautiful smile, including teeth whitening, veneers, and orthodontics. By using these techniques, dentists can align your teeth, adjust their shape, and improve their color to create a smile that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. In this way, cosmetic dentistry can help you achieve a smile that is in harmony with the natural beauty found in the golden ratio.
Test Drive Your New Smile!
You can test-drive a car to make sure you like how it looks and feels, but how would you like to be able to test-drive your smile? With Digital Smile Design, we can design your new cosmetically upgraded smile right in front of you!
You can even try your new smile on when we make a temporary bonding or veneer for you! You’ll be able to know for certain whether you like your new smile or not before we even start any treatments.
3D Perfect Digital Composite Veneers
With our amazing digital technology, you can not only see and test drive your smile, but we’ll be able to 3D print out both porcelain and prepless veneers quickly, accurately, and looking beautiful.
What Are Digital Smile Design and 3D Perfect?
Just as engineers create a prototype before they make a final product, Digital Smile Design allows dentists and patients to see the final result of cosmetic procedures before treatment.
That means if you’ve always wanted to upgrade your smile, but have been worried that you may not be happy with the results, this is your solution. You get to see the final result before agreeing to start the procedure.
What Are the Benefits?
Whether you’re dealing with crooked, broken, stained, misshapen, gapped, misaligned, or discolored teeth, Digital Smile Design will help you and our dentists to choose the right procedures for you and your smile.
- Faster Treatment Planning: Digital Smile Design will help to cut down on the time it takes to design your perfect smile. The entire process from data collection to agreeing on the perfect smile will take only a few days.
- A Sneak Peak at Your New Smile: This process also takes all the guesswork out of any cosmetic dentistry procedure you may choose. It lets our dentists see the end before executing the treatment itself. You’ll know exactly what you will end up with.
With Digital Smile Design, you will feel more confident in the treatment. Our dentists also feel more confident about their decisions during the procedure. You can relax knowing that you’ll get the smile of your dreams—the smile you deserve. Schedule an appointment with our dental office and see if Digital Smile Design will work for you.
How Does Digital Smile Design Work?
- Digital Scans: We start with a digital scan of your mouth, taken with an intraoral scanner. This scan will take note of your facial features in terms of how you smile and talk, which will help us craft your new look.
- Choosing Your Smile: We then import your scans into software that shows the different ways we can reconfigure your smile for your cosmetic procedure. Together with Dr. Woodlief, you will choose a result that best suits your smile needs.
- Placing Your Temporary Smile: Using either bonding or temporary veneers, we’ll craft your teeth into your dream smile. These applications won’t last more than a couple of weeks.
- Try Out Your Smile: Using this method, we can take pictures and videos of you from different angles so you can evaluate the look of the new teeth and your future smile. At your request, our dentists can make any adjustments.
This digital system speeds up the entire cosmetic process. You will create a plan during your first consultation with our dentists and then your temporary smile will be ready by your second appointment.
Working Together for a Better Smile
You deserve to smile brightly every single day! Our team of highly qualified doctors will work with you at every stage of the process to ensure that you end up with the smile that you have always dreamed of.
At Advanced Dentistry by Design, we decide on a case-by-case basis when to go fully digital or use a mixed digital/traditional route depending on the cosmetic procedure that needs to be done. Your treatment will be personally catered to you.
When you come to our clinic, you can expect to receive personalized attention from all of our staff members. We aim to create a relaxing environment to help make your visit as pleasant as possible.
Try a New Smile on for Size!
Thanks to Digital Smile Design software, we can show you exactly what your amazing new smile will look like before you even make a decision. Call us today to design your smile!