Sometimes, a dental specialist doesn’t give you good news. They might be correct, but you just want to be sure. It’s smart to know more. It’s your dental health, after all. You might need a second opinion.
The dental implant process takes a decent amount of time and other resources before it’s done. So we support you in learning what you need before dental surgery. We’re offering a FREE second opinion consultation at Advanced Dentistry by Design.
In a free second opinion consultation, we’ll check your records, give you an exam, take dental x-rays, and quote you a fair price. Just call your local dentist in San Jose to get started.
Do you need a second opinion on an implant consultation or quote?
We understand that sometimes a dental implants consultation or quote just didn’t meet your expectations. Did the issue line up with any of these below—or several?
- It cost more than you expected.
- The dental practice location was too far away or in an area you didn’t like.
- The dental clinic team didn’t seem friendly enough.
- Someone there was trying to push you into a quick decision.
- They told you had to buy other dental services first.
- You felt rushed and weren’t able to ask certain questions.
- You later found negative reviews about the dentist.
- They didn’t take care of the whole tooth implant process in one location.
- You just didn’t feel comfortable at a dentist office, even if you don’t know why. Or maybe you’ve received poor dental care there before.
- The idea of implant surgery is overwhelming, and you just want another opinion.
We might also say something you didn’t like that another team said, but at least that might confirm it’s true. We support you in learning everything you can so that you’re sure you’re making your decision for the right reasons.
Do you need to feel confident about a potential dental provider?
It makes sense to fully trust your dental care team before they give you implant surgery. Once you get through all the dental implant steps, you’re going to be several months down the road, so confidence and trust are necessary.
At Advanced Dentistry by Design, we’re focused on family dental care and making every patient feel like family. We love the Bay Area and the people here. Plus, we’re continually learning the latest technologies and techniques that make implant procedures and other services successful.
When you visit our practice, you’ll understand how we focus on your total health. We strive to calm any concerns you have, give you thorough exams and information about your dental health, and keep your smile safe for the long term. Call us for a FREE second opinion consultation.
What do you get in an implant consultation?
Our free consultation is completely professional. After all, we want to win you over as part of our family, along with upholding our own standards of excellence. Here are the steps:
- Verbal Consultation: Get your questions answered with no rush. Tell us your true concerns.
- Health History: Your family dentist will look through your dental and health records to plan a safe and successful implant procedure.
- Scans: By taking 3D dental x-rays, we’ll find the safest way to place a dental implant and find if you need a jawbone graft to get you ready for it.
- Planning: We’ll show you a proposed plan and timeline for the coming months.
- Cost Questions: The team will give you a fair quote, showing you the cost of implants, implant abutments, and tooth restorations, such as implant-supported dentures.
If you feel uncomfortable with dentistry in general, let us know. We’ll do what we can to make you comfortable with us. Plus, this initial consultation will be gentle and simple to get through.
Call for Your FREE Dental Implant Second Opinion
We offer these consultations for free because this is a major decision. You shouldn’t have to take a big risk with your dental health. And we don’t want the cost of a consultation to stop you from making an informed decision.
It’s reasonable to get a second opinion. How do you know the first opinion was true? Your worry will be relieved by getting confirmation or new information from a different team.
Plus, you’ll get great value—a professional analysis of your records, examination of your teeth and gum health, and free 3D scans. If that would help you, please call Advanced Dentistry by Design at 408-258-5054 and ask for a FREE second opinion consultation for dental implants.