All dental treatment is designed to leave patients feeling healthy and confident. A way to achieve this is through Facial Aesthetic dentistry. When you use Laser Lip Enhancement you are bringing a youthful glow back to your mouth giving you a fuller smile. Try it today with Advanced Dentistry by Design!
Support Your Smile
Your beautiful teeth need a beautiful frame! Our laser lip enhancement will fill out your lips and give your entire smile a boost—you will want to smile all the time!
There are a lot of lip enhancement treatments out there, but not many are natural. With our lip enhancements, you do not have to worry about painful injections, implants, or fillers that will give you an artificial smile. With this service, you will have completely natural and stunning results without risking your lips to the uncertainty of other procedures.
If you are interested in enhancing your lips safely and reliably, call our office today for a consultation and get the smile you have always wanted.
What Is Laser Lip Enhancement?
Laser lip enhancement is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that uses laser energy to enhance the shape and size of the lips. It can improve the appearance of thin, asymmetrical, or aging lips by stimulating collagen production and creating a fuller, more youthful look. The treatment is safe, customizable, and provides long-lasting results.
What Are the Benefits of Laser Lip Enhancement?
Laser lip enhancement is different than other lip enhancement services for the following reasons:
- Natural growth: The laser causes collagen to grow naturally which results in the lips becoming plumper.
- Pain-free: This treatment only causes a slight warmth to the lip, but no pain during or after treatment.
- No cuts are made: The process requires no needles, poking, or prodding at your lips. It is a comfortable experience all around.
- Nothing is removed or added: You do not have to worry about losing or adding any tissue to your lips, instead, you will have a natural increase to your lips.
- Natural lip shape: There will be no bulging or unnatural-looking swelling that fillers and injections often show. Instead, the laser will magnify the assets of your natural lips.
- No injections used: You can achieve a plump lip without repeated Botox injections or an artificial look.
- No negative reactions: This service will not cause allergic reactions or bruising, so you can get back to your life immediately.
- Fast recovery: This lip treatment does not take you out of commission like a lot of other procedures. You can get right back to work and live your life right after the treatment.
- Quick treatment: The laser lip service only takes about 15–30 minutes. You don’t have to schedule your entire day around getting plump lips.
The laser treatment makes lip enhancement easy and painless. And it will not stop you from talking, working, eating, or smiling. Call our office today for a consultation to see how laser lip enhancement treatment can help you.
How Long To Get Results?
You may see and feel some results after just one session but it will take multiple appointments to receive your desired look. The results will last for roughly six months. This is due to the quickly changing soft tissues in your lips.
We recommend coming in every six months to stimulate your lips to produce collagen allowing your lips to keep their youthful look and feel.
Of course, the longevity of the results is different for every person, so after you complete treatment, you will need to track when you may need additional treatment. When you meet with our dental team, they will instruct you on how the process works.
Want to Keep Your Lips Youthful?
If you wish your lips were a little fuller, laser lip enhancement treatment may be a good option for you. This service will reverse the effects of aging on your lips and redefine their structure so they appear fuller.
At Advanced Dentistry by Design, our dental team will help you restore your smile by enhancing your lips in a natural and pain-free experience. Let facial aesthetic dentistry help you feel confident in your smile. Call us today to schedule an appointment to start on your smile journey!