When you’re missing a few teeth—or many teeth—your dentist may recommend replacements as soon as possible. This protects your dental health, stops infections, slows jawbone shrinkage, and more.
But how can we replace many teeth at the same time? Will you have to go without some of your teeth for a while?
With the All-on-4® treatment concept, you can get new teeth all at once. You won’t have to wait for a new smile! Contact Advanced Dentistry by Design now and ask about dental implants.
Benefits of Fixed Denture Implants at Advanced Dentistry by Design
With tooth implants, you’re getting one of the most reliable tooth replacement options. Plus, implant-supported dentures combined with the All-on-4® treatment concept will give you these advantages:
- Lower Cost Per Tooth: Say you need 10 teeth. We won’t need to give you 10 implants. Only 4–6 implants can support fixed dentures, lowing your dental implant costs.
- Natural Appearance and Feel: We’ll craft your denture to fit into the natural shape of your mouth, which will look great, as well as feel natural when you chew.
- Long-Term Investment: Each implant bonds with your jaw naturally, staying with you for the rest of your life.
- Fast Recovery: After dental surgery, you’ll be able to chew with your new teeth soon.
- Improved Nutrition: As your family dental practice, we’re part of your overall healthcare team. And these stable, implant-supported teeth will let you eat a wide variety of different foods for good nutrition.
After an initial break-in period, you’ll take care of your new teeth by brushing and flossing. It’ll be simple to get back into your routine.
How the All-on-4® Treatment Concept Works
What is the All-on-4® treatment concept? It’s a design that places a full arch of teeth on as few as four dental implants. Here are the major pieces involved:
- Implants: Each implant is a stable metal tooth root placed in the jaw.
- Custom Appliance: An arch holding up to a full row of teeth.
- 3D Scans: The real magic happens in the system of how exactly we place your implants. Using 3D dental x-rays, we find the most strategic spots to place the implants that have the best chance of success.
We attach your new arch of teeth to as few as four implants. You can think of these as the legs of a table. A table needs four good legs, and your denture does too.
The exciting part is that the dental clinic can finish these steps in a single appointment. We’ll give you instructions on how to help the implants take hold (such as dietary recommendations), and let you get back to your life with a new smile! Just call us or click the button below to schedule an appointment.
All-on-4® vs. All-on-X: What’s the difference?
These two procedure names involve the same dental services. The only difference is the number of implants you’ll get. The All-on-4® treatment concept uses four implants.
But in some cases, we need to use a different number of implants, and that’s called All on X. The X could stand for anywhere from two to six implants.
Why Are Implant Dentures from Advanced Dentistry by Design Better?
When you first visit your local dentist office in San Jose, we’ll give you a FREE dental implants consultation. Without financial risk to you, we want to make sure you’re a great candidate for the dental implant process. We can also assess if the All-on-4® treatment concept or All-on-X would be a good option for restoring your teeth and oral health.
At Advanced Dentistry by Design, we care about your overall health and well-being. We love living in the Bay Area and care about our neighbors who live here too.
Our patients come first for us. And we are always studying and learning more to serve you better with the latest technologies and techniques.
Tooth Implant Cost for Fixed Implant Dentures
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a money-saver. Say you’re missing 10 teeth. Well, you don’t need to pay for 10 implants. Often, just four implants are enough for a new set of teeth, saving 60% on implant surgery.
When you get implant dentures, you’re getting new tooth roots that are an amazing investment. You’ll keep them for the rest of your life, saving you money in the long term—because they’ll never need to be replaced.
When You’re Ready for Permanent Implant Dentures, Contact Us for a FREE Consultation
You can get a complete smile makeover right here at your family dental care practice. You don’t have to travel anywhere else to see a dental specialist.
We’ll perform your FREE consultation, 3D scans, records review, professional exam, and more. If you need general dentistry services to prepare your mouth for the treatment, of course, we’ll do that too.
So call 408-258-5054 to get your new set of teeth started. We’ll take care of every step in one place—and often in a single appointment. Call now.