If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, call Advanced Dentistry by Design now. We can take care of issues such as:
- Tooth pain.
- A knocked-out tooth.
- Broken teeth.
- Chipped teeth.
- Facial injuries.
- And other emergencies.
We have emergency dentists and time slots available, and we’re happy to fit you into our first available appointment.
If you’re not sure if you have an emergency or general dentistry issue, that’s okay. Just call us, anyway, and we’ll listen and help over the phone.
If you’re in or near San Jose and need an emergency dental clinic, call 408-258-5054 now.
Find Your Emergency Dentist in San Jose
At Advanced Dentistry by Design, we have over two decades of experience in oral healthcare. We have lived in the Bay Area all or most of our lives (depending on the team member) and love this community.
Whether you need an emergency dentist in San Jose or a family dentist, we offer calm, professional dental care. We train and learn continually to bring you the latest procedures and high-quality dental services.
If you’re searching for an “emergency dentist near me,” you’ve found a local dentist office in San Jose that can treat a wide range of emergency, general, and cosmetic needs when you come to Advanced Dentistry by Design.
Same-Day Emergency Dental Clinic and Dental Care
You might be sure you need emergency dental treatment right away. We’re glad to serve you as soon as possible with:
- Replacing teeth.
- Relieving pain by filling cavities.
- Cleaning infections out of teeth.
- Fixing broken appliances.
- Healing infected gums.
- Other emergency dental care services.
We use state-of-the-art dental x-ray scans and other devices to diagnose the problem quickly. And we work efficiently to restore your dental health and relieve pain.
If you want an appointment today, call Advanced Dentistry by Design right away!
How Do I Know If I Have a Dental Emergency?
If you’re not sure, you can simply call us and discuss your issue. But if you’re interested, here are some of the problems we often treat during an emergency dentist appointment:
- Chipped Teeth: When a small piece of tooth breaks off. It might not hurt, but you may want to stop the damage from spreading.
- Cracked Tooth: Deep damage spreading inside the tooth. We may need to stop the damage to save the tooth.
- Knocked-out Tooth: A missing tooth causes serious issues, such as infection. Let’s replace it quickly.
- Crown Problems: If your dental crown is detached or damaged, we may be able to repair it or bond it to your tooth again.
- Filling Problems: If a filling loosens or falls out, we can repair or replace it, protecting your tooth from infection.
- Broken Braces: Loose or broken wires and brackets could damage your gums, lips, or tongue. We can repair them at the dental clinic.
- Wisdom Tooth Problems: Do you feel pain in the back of your mouth? You may have swelling, infection, or other wisdom tooth issues, which we can quickly diagnose and treat.
- Abscess: A painful swelling, in or near a tooth. We can relieve the abscess itself and correct the cause.
- Pulpitis: An infection inside of a tooth, causing pain. We can either reverse it or remove the infected tissue.
What Should I Do If. . . ?
- A tooth has been knocked out: Get the tooth or any pieces of tooth and keep them in a container of milk or water. Call us immediately for further instructions.
- I have a severe toothache: Call our emergency dental office right away, because the pain could signal a major issue. You may need over-the-counter painkillers and/or a therapeutic ice pack while you wait for your appointment.
- My jaw is severely injured or broken: Call 9-1-1. You may first need an emergency room rather than emergency dental care.
We Are Unable to Bill Medicaid or OHP at This Time
Unfortunately, we can’t bill Medicare or accept OHP right now. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our knowledgeable team members can discuss other payment options with you.
Call Us Now for Excellent Emergency Dental Care!
If you have tooth pain, you’ve damaged a tooth, or an appliance is damaged, you may need an appointment at our emergency dental practice. We often have time slots available just for these situations.
At Advanced Dentistry by Design, we’re equipped for any need from dental cleaning to dental surgery. You’ll get the care you need. We even offer sedation dentistry to relieve pain and anxiety.
Contact Advanced Dentistry by Design any time day or night. We’re happy to set up our first emergency appointment with you quickly. Call 408-258-5054 to get relief from your dental issue.