How do Invisalign® Invisible Braces work? That’s the first question patients have when they hear about a better way to straighten teeth.
It works extremely well! And we’re proud to say our local dentist office in San Jose has won awards for the results we get.
But what results do you want? While you’re wearing comfortable Invisalign trays, aka clear teeth aligners, the system can:
- Move your teeth into the best positions for your ideal smile.
- Move teeth apart to relieve crowding or closer together to eliminate gaps.
- Align your top and bottom teeth for a healthy and comfortable new bite.
- Rotate individual teeth as needed to correct crookedness.
If this is a good fit for your needs, we’ll find out in a FREE consultation. So make an appointment at our family dental practice to pursue fast Invisalign results.
The Invisalign Braces Process
Here are the simple steps you’ll go through to get the stunning smile that you want. Remember, you’re free to stop at any step in the Invisalign process—or keep going toward a gorgeous Invisalign smile.
Here’s what you and your Invisalign dentist will do:
- Design Your Treatment Plan: Your smile and your goals are unique. You might need a bite corrected, a tooth rotated, and a gap closed—all at the same time. We’ll plan it with dedicated Invisalign software, and show you what your smile could look like.
- Decide if Orthodontic Acceleration Is for You: How fast do you need to be out of your clear aligners? Tell us your goals, and we’ll show you acceleration options, as needed.
- Receive Your Customized Aligners and Get Started: Within a few weeks, you’ll come to the dentist office to get your first Invisalign aligners fitted. After that, you’ll be able to pop them out and put them back in yourself as needed.
- Change Your Aligners as Needed: Your family dentist will give you several pairs of aligners in your custom sequence. You’ll switch to the next pairs based on an easy schedule.
- Start Sharing Your Stunning New Smile: You should start seeing an exciting new smile emerge fairly quickly. Your close friends and family may start to notice!
As you make progress, we’ll ideally see you at the dental clinic every six weeks or so to make absolutely sure everything is going well for you. But you may be able to get checkups remotely through the Invisalign app.
Will Invisalign Clear Braces Work For Me?
It’s very important to understand that this isn’t right for everyone. Many dental services are not. We’ll find out at your FREE consultation—with no financial risk to you.
After giving you free scans, photos, and a professional exam, we’ll let you know what dental services will be right for your dental health. We only recommend solutions that make sense for each patient’s unique smile.
A different solution might be much better for you. But if we find that the Invisalign system is a good fit, that’s because we know it has a very high chance of giving you an amazing new smile.
Will a Straighter Smile Increase My Confidence?
Do you feel a need to hide your smile in pictures? Are you tired of seeing crooked teeth in the mirror?
Then invisible braces can take that extra weight off of your mind. It can free up that energy and focus for your unique goals.
We’ve had patients use Invisalign aligners to get ready for:
- Diving into the dating scene.
- A job interview at a new company.
- Moving to a new part of the country.
- Seeing family and friends after a long time apart.
- A major family event, such as a wedding.
- Going after an important promotion.
They believed that having an amazing new smile could only help their chances of these situations working out much better for them. You know? They’re probably right!
Imagine knowing your new smile will help you connect with others. Imagine looking as good as you possibly can. That has to boost your energy and relieve old worries.
Call Today to Learn More!
Are you looking for affordable dentistry? How does a totally FREE Invisalign consultation sound? That’s a key part of the Invisalign process at our dental clinic.
You’ll get free dental x-rays, a professional exam, time to ask your questions, and much more. We’ll find out if this or another service will give you the results that are most important to you. So, call now to schedule a FREE appointment.